Cash App gets rid of all the hassle involved in transferring money, like filling out forms or going through the bank teller line. You just enter the amount (plus a tip), swipe your finger, and you’re done. As of 2022, Cash App has surpassed over 50 million users. And all of these users have probably faced some issues with the app. Among these issues is the account getting banned on Cash App.
Why did Cash App ban your account?
There are multiple reasons why the Cash App account gets banned. If you find yourself in this situation, don’t panic. The first thing you should do is to contact customer support and try to resolve the issue. Here are some of the common situations that lead to a Cash App account ban:
- Using a fake ID – we all know that all of our accounts are verified by their system, so if your ID is not real, your account will be automatically banned by the system
- Another possible reason why your account gets banned is for multiple login attempts – the number of login attempts is unlimited but if you still keep trying to log in even though your limit has been reached, your app will get banned temporarily
- Continuing to send money with a suspended account – if your Cash App account was suspended, you will receive an email telling you so. But if you start sending money with that account, your account will get permanently banned
- Not verifying your bank account – when you send or receive money through the Cash App for the first time, it requires you to verify your bank account by providing a screenshot of the recent bank statement in which ATM transactions made after the app’s registration have been reflected
- Below the age limit: If you are below the age limit, you can’t open an account. If you are below the age of 18, your account will be automatically banned by their system
Is there anything we could do to lift the ban?
Yes. Here are the steps in which you can apply or try to get your account unbanned from Cash App:
- Use your phone to access the Cash App. Log in with your registered email address or phone number.
- You will receive a code or OTP by email or phone number. Enter the code here.
- Sign in by clicking the sign-in button.
- If this technique does not work, you must contact a Cash App help to get the account unblocked.
Related Post: How To Fix Cash App Connection Error
Can you make a new Cash App after being banned?
The answer is yes. There are some requirements you need to know first.
- Use a new email: If you want to get your Cash App account banned, use the same email address again.
- Use a new phone number: If you want to get your Cash App account banned, use the same phone number again.
- Be at least 18 years old: To open an account with our service, you must be 18 years or older
- Be a U.S. citizen: Our service is only available to residents in the U.S.
- Be able to prove your identity: Provide an image of your ID, utility bill, or the school-issued photo ID that has your current name and address
- Provide a bank account: You will need to verify your bank account to be able to use Cash App
Here is how to make a new Cash App after being banned:
- Create a new account by clicking on New Account at the top right of the Cash App home screen.
- Use your photo ID or a government-issued ID to verify your identity (this needs to be done only once).
- Enter your phone number in the text box provided and click Verify Number on the next screen to complete registration. After you verify, you can start sending and receiving money with Cash App again!
There are many things that you need to understand about Cash App and how it works. To start using this app, you have to have a verified bank account and if you try using multiple accounts on your system, it will automatically get banned. You can apply for a second Cash App account after your first account gets banned but you will have to be careful when using both of them together.
Related Post: How To Unblock Someone On Cash App
Always remember that it is not illegal to sign up for more than one account with Cash App but there are some precautions that you might not want to break. The most important thing is to follow the rules on how and when to use the app correctly so that there won’t be any problems in the future.
No. There are no laws that restrict you from having more than one account on Cash App
Yes, you can delete your account by following these steps:
>> on the gear icon in the upper right corner and select Delete Account. Click Continue, and fill out your username, password, and email address. Then click Submit to continue.
>> If you do not receive a verification to your email address within 30 minutes, check your email account’s Spam or Trash folder. Once you successfully verify your email
>> Log in, and then click address, click “Delete Account” at the bottom-right of the screen.
Yes. You can report someone on Cash App if you find that they are sending them inappropriate messages.
Yes, linking your bank account to Cash App is one of the requirements when signing up for the app. You will need to link your bank account info before using Cash App. You can also unlink it later if necessary.
No, users can pay businesses and people with a debit card or credit card directly on their apps as long as both parties have a Cash App account.